Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Inclusive Education from Charles Sturt University prepares you to become a skilled educator who works effectively with people with special education needs, teachers, parents and service providers ─ and to become a leader in making education work for everyone.Designed for graduates with qualifications in fields such as teaching, speech pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology or nursing, this degree empowers you to secure the best possible outcomes for all students.
Professionals who work in inclusive education or who work with people with disabilities
To graduate students must satisfactorily complete 64 points.
- Advanced Practice
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor of Education or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution and a minimum of one year professional experience in a related field of study
- ORBachelor of Education (Honours) or equivalent from an approved tertiary institution and a minimum of one-year professional experience in a related field of study
- ORBachelor's degree or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution with an end‐on integrated professional qualification (such as a Graduate Diploma, Bachelor of Teaching Secondary) in teaching, speech pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, or psychology and a minimum of one year professional experience in related field of study
- ORAn other qualifications and/or work experience deemed to be AQF equivalent
- And complete any additional qualifying subjects or course prescribed by the Faculty.
The Master and the Graduate Certificate make up an articulated set of courses and credit is given in each higher level course for the subjects completed in the lower.
|Mid year intake