Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program includes premium information technology certifications from major IT vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle, and the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Professionals in the IT industry
- 96 points: completion of the relevant industry stream certificate (48 points)
- 12 subjects comprising 6 management core subjects and 6 industry stream subjects drawn from one of 4 streams
- Cloud Computing and Virtualisation
- Cyber Security
- Mobile Applications Development
- Networking and Systems Administration
- Project Management
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Management experience
- Or equivalent
Applicants may receive up to 6 subjects credit for prior study if they can demonstrate that such study was completed at a recognised higher education institution within the last 10 years at postgraduate level. The Master, the Graduate Diploma (exit point only) and the Graduate Certificate make up an articulated set of courses and credit is given in each higher level course for the subjects completed in the lower.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|