Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course is ideal for motivated people seeking to develop a career in accounting. Students in this course will begin to develop business and accounting skills in line with requirements from the major Australian professional accounting bodies. Postgraduate students wanting to develop a career in accounting but who do not meet the criteria for the Master of Professional Accounting should consider enrolling in this course.
4 units (24 credit points).
- Professional accounting
Standard entry requirements
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline from an Australian university
- Or a qualification from an overseas institution or organisation assessed as being equivalent to the above by the professional bodies that accredit this program of study
- Or a recognised diploma and two years relevant business experience
- Or a minimum of five years of relevant accounting experience
- Or a minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience.
Students who successfully complete this course will be allowed to enrol in the Graduate Diploma of Professional Accounting, and will receive credit for the courses completed in the Graduate Certificate.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|CQUniversity Brisbane||International: $15,630||No|
|CQUniversity Melbourne||International: $15,630||No|
|CQUniversity Sydney||International: $15,630||No|
|Online Study||International: $15,630||No|
Managerial or professional work experience must have included direct, personal involvement in decision-making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, marketing, human resources management, staffing, project management, financial management, process management, or other relevant professional experience.