Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Diploma of Data Science covers modern data science concepts, statistical data analysis, descriptive analytics and machine learning to equip you with the theory, methodologies, techniques and tools of modern data science. Through this course, you will develop the ability to confidently work with any type of data, to identify trends, make predictions, draw conclusions, drive innovations, make decisions and share information that influences people.The sheer volume and complexity of data already available to businesses gives rise to challenges that must be solved by tomorrow’s graduates. Employers are placing increasing emphasis on the use of data to inform day-to-day operations and long-term strategic decisions. This course gives you essential skills in data analytics, enabling you to discover insights and support decision-making across a range of industries.
8 credit points
- Fundamental Data Analytics Studies
- Core Data Science Studies
Standard entry requirements
- Admission is based on:Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and two years relevant work experience OR
- Graduate Certificate of Information Technology, OR
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent. Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories. All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|