Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration from Excelsia College delivers a values-based approach to business. It delivers the business tools students need to excel in a high-pressure environment, so that they will be able to lead in a way that is consistent with their beliefs. The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is designed for new managers and business leaders who are still developing their knowledge and mastery of business strategies and processes.
- Nested within the Master of Business Administration
- 4 units
- 24 credit points in total. Subjects: Applied Management Theory, Accounting for Managers, Organisational Behaviour and Leadership, and Marketing Management.
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- An AQF Level 7 Bachelor degree
- Or A NOOSR equivalent degree
- Or Qualifications/experience deemed by the College to be equivalent to a Bachelor degree
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration may articulate with full credit into the Excelsia College Graduate Diploma of Business Administration.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Macquarie Park||Domestic: $9,040|