Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Designed in collaboration with IBM, the Bachelor of Cognitive Enterprise is a degree of the future. You will learn how disruptive technologies such as Blockchain andArtificial Intelligence (AI) contribute to the digital transformation of organisations.This four-year degree will see you job-ready by earning IBM Digital Badges (certifications) in Blockchain and AI and undertaking a professional practice year.This course will give you the confidence to start your career as a business analyst, systems analyst, digital transformation consultant, technology manager, changemanagement consultant or digital business strategist.
480 credit points over 4 years.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Management Principles, Contemporary Business, Introduction to Marketing
- Principles of Accounting and Finance
- Principles of Economics
- Business Statistics
- Fundamentals of Law
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Digital Futures
- Applied Ethics in Contemporary Societies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Digital Innovation and Change
- Social Media Marketing. Professional Practice 1 & 2
- Cognitive Enterprise Strategy.
Standard entry requirements
Y12: Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 20 in any English.NY12: Higher Education, VET and/or Work/Life Experience.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||No|