Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course is an English language course for adult migrants that enables learners to take part in the community, find and keep employment and take further education and training.
- Basic learning strategies
- Comprehending and composing written descriptions
- Comprehending and leaving telephone messages
- Comprehending and composing short informal written texts
- Comprehending and participating in short conversations
- Comprehending and telling spoken recounts
- Comprehending short news and informal texts
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education