Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program aims to provide students with an opportunity to extend their general theoretical preparation in nursing knowledge and research, and enhance their knowledge and skills in one of a selected range of practice based streams. It prepares graduates with the ability to develop roles and excellence in nursing practice and to substantially influence and improve the nature and quality of nursing practice, while providing leadership and exert a positive influence on the health of the community.
Registered nurses who wish to prepare themselves for leadership roles in nursing practice, research and consultancy
This is a 54 unit program.
- Aged care
- Child and family health
- Coursework and research
- Critical care
- Diabetes management and education
- General practice and community
- Global health care (international health care)
- Global health care (leading quality and safety)
- Global health care (learning and teaching)
- High dependency
- Mental health
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must normally
- Hold an approved bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- And be registered nurses in Australia. Entry requirements may vary between specialisations.