Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides an option for postgraduate training in a discipline that a student has not already studied. It is available across a wide range of science disciplines.
12 credit points of subjects.
- Streams include: Aquaculture science and technology
- environmental earth science
- environmental management
- fisheries science and management
- marine biology
- planning and design
- tropical biology and conservation. Not all streams are available at all campuses.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree in science
- Or other qualifications
- Or professional/industry-based experience.
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Science may lead to credit towards the Graduate Diploma of Science.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|JCU Cairns||Domestic: $14,780||Yes|
|JCU Townsville||Domestic: $14,780||Yes|
For more information: https://www.jcu.edu.au/courses-and-study. Not all majors have a mid-year entry. Some mid-year entry and some beginning of year entry may allow part-time study only.