Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program's candidates follow a prescribed course of study in one discipline or an approved combination of disciplines.
24 credit points
- Streams include: Aquaculture science and technology
- environmental earth science
- environmental management
- fisheries science and management
- marine biology
- tropical biology and conservation.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree in science
- Or equivalent
Students who successfully complete the Graduate Diploma of Science are eligible for entry to the Master of Science.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|JCU Cairns||Domestic: $29,560|
|JCU Townsville||Domestic: $29,560|
For more information: https://www.jcu.edu.au/courses-and-study.