Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program's candidates follow a prescribed course of study in one discipline or an approved combination of disciplines.
24 credit points
- Streams include: Aquaculture science and technology
- environmental earth science
- environmental management
- fisheries science and management
- marine biology
- tropical biology and conservation.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of an AQF level 7 bachelor degree in science
- Or equivalent
Students who complete the Graduate Diploma of Science are eligible for entry to the Master of Science, and may be granted credit for all subjects completed under the Graduate Diploma.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
For more information: https://www.jcu.edu.au/courses-and-study.