It looks like the details of this course have recently changed. We recommend search for similar courses on The Good Universities Guide here or contact this institution for more information
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program prepares students to become business professionals in a wide range of careers. It gives students a comprehensive understanding of all business functions and a set of practical skills to succeed as a professional. They will study a set of extensive and integrated foundation units to orient them to business, and then complete one or two majors to develop depth in a chosen commerce discipline(s).
- 69 credit points
- minimum 39 credit points at 200 level or above
- minimum 18 credit points at 300 level or above
- minimum 42 credit points designated as commerce
- completion of 18 specified foundation units
- Business information systems
- Decision science
- Human resources
- International business
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Assumed knowledge: HSC general mathematics
- Recommended: Mathematics. Students can take a unit in mathematics as a first year subject, which has been tailored for those who don't meet the assumed knowledge requirement
With the correct choice of subjects, graduates will meet the requirements for CPA and CA or ASIC accreditation. The Bachelor of Commerce is a flexible business degree to prepare students for a range of business careers. The degree is designed with a broad foundation year then an in-depth study of one or two discipline major(s).
|Mid year intake
Career opportunities: financial planner, investment advisor, management accountant, financial economist, business analyst, finance manager, insurance broker, bursar, budget accountant, human resources manager, taxation economist.