Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00002J; 02942D (ELC)
This program provides both an understanding of a multidisciplinary approach to Biotechnology as well as the opportunity to acquire functional business skills. It offers students core competencies in advanced biotechnology approaches, - including molecular biology, protein biochemistry, proteomics and applied microbiology. It also develops skills in critical thinking, literature and peer review, and experimental design. This program is suitable for those looking to combine rigorous and disciplined laboratory, analytical and research skills with commercial application and R&D.
Those wanting to gain an understanding of a multidisciplinary approach to Biotechnology as well as acquire functional business skills
- 64 credit points
- minimum 8 credit points at 600 level
- minimum 56 credit points at 800 level or above
- Actuarial studies
- Business management and organisations
- Corporate governance
- Financial crime and governance
- Human resource management
Standard entry requirements
- Australian level 7 bachelor's qualification or recognised equivalent in relevant field with a substantial laboratory component
- GPA of 4.75 (out of 7.00)
This course is available for internal study full time only.