Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides students with a broad range of options for study at the Graduate Certificate level. Students complete four units from one major. Students can graduate with one specified major only. This course is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens.
Those who want broad study options in the health science field
4 units (totalling 48 credit points)
- Emergency and disaster management
- Environmental health
- Health policy and planning
- Health promotion
- Health services innovation
- Health services management
- Occupational health and safety
- Quality and patient safety.
Standard entry requirements
- A completed recognised Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- A completed recognised Diploma qualification (or higher award) with at least 3 years full-time equivalent professional work experience which includes at least 1 year in a supervisory or leadership role (e.g. with responsibility for decision making, team work, quality assurance, and/or policy development)
- Or current registration within the applicant's field of practice with a nationally recognised professional body with at least three years full-time equivalent professional work experience
Depending on units completed, this course may articulate into the Master of Health Management or Master of Public Health.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||
This course is only available part-time. Some electives are offered through distance delivery and flexible delivery, which may include study modes such as block attendance, external study and online learning.