Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course is a one year Master of Architecture, with the final intake in 2022. It will be replaced by a two year Master of Architecture. This program enables the development of advanced understanding in architectural design and research, contextual studies, technology and science, and studies for professional practice. It has a focus on sustainable systems and the application of advanced digital design tools to address sustainability. It is the professional degree required, along with the requisite post-graduate work experience, for registration as an architect.
Students who have completed an accredited 4 year pre-professional degree in Architectural Studies
- 96 credit points
- 2 research-based 'design studios' (24 credit points each) and 4 core units (12 credit points each).
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor of Design (Architectural Studies)
- Or Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies)
- Or a comparable 4-year full time architectural design degree that is an AACA accredited program
- All other applicants must submit a digital portfolio of design works illustrating the skills developed during their previous degree. The portfolio should fully document design projects with a proper set of plans, sections, elevations and perspective views for every item included.
Architects Accreditation Council of Australia, Australian Institute of Architects.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gardens Point||International: $34,700||No|