Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Undergraduate Certificate (Nursing) provides you with foundational knowledge and skills related to the broad field of healthcare with a focus on nursing. Covering both practical and theoretical realms, in this course you will learn about: law and ethics as related to healthcare; anatomy and physiology of the human body; person-centred care and partnerships in nursing practice; and the key attributes of the registered nurse in contemporary practice.
- Core units: Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals
- Ethics Law and Health Care
- Leading and Learning and Wellness Across the Lifespan.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of year 12 (or equivalent)
- Or Completed Certificate IV
- Or 3 years full-time (or equivalent) work experience. On completion of this Certificate, you will be offered a place in QUT's Bachelor of Nursing program with each subject credited towards the degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|