Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is suited to recent graduates with a degree in any discipline but with limited work experience. Students will learn how to approach and solve real problems in a global business context.
4 core courses in accounting, management and marketing. Graduates will be admitted to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with exemptions from the 4 business core courses and the 4 courses completed in the Graduate Certificate, leaving 8 courses to complete.
- Introduction to business management
- Leadership and management
- Marketing for managers
Standard entry requirements
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher level qualification, in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 1.0 (out of 4.0)/50%/Pass
- Or An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher level qualification, in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution and a GMAT overall minimum score of 550
- Applicants who do not meet the above entry requirement for the Graduate Certificate may be considered based on significant work experience (8-10 years)
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration graduates will be admitted to the Master of Business Administration (MBA). This requires the successful completion of a further 8 courses in management and business or an elective.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|