Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program speculates on the future of design practice and the application of technology to this constantly changing environment. As innovation in spatial and architectural design practice is positioned at the intersection of several disciplines, this program would appeal to students from a wide variety of professions such as architecture and design, industrial design, computer science, engineering, media and sound design.
- Global intensive design studios are offered from Melbourne, Barcelona, Ho Chi Minh City and occasionally other cities in the world where SIAL has strong partnerships (destinations will vary from year to year). This program is structured to accommodate working professionals who want to advance the use of technology in their design practice. A Graduate Diploma is offered as an alternative exit point after 1 year. Streams: Designing information environments
- Designing responsive and adaptive environments
- Digital fabrication, construction and advanced manufacturing
- Spatial sound design and urban soundscape
- Design innovation and technology
Standard entry requirements
Successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification), or Significant work experience or professional practice.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|