Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Science with a specialisation in Marine Systems builds on introductory earth systems knowledge by studying units at our National Marine Science Centre adjacent to the Solitary Islands.
24 units. Some units may only be available to study online. Some units contain compulsory residential workshops. Optional placement.
- Marine ecology
- Fish and aquaculture
- Fisheries and marine parks management
- Shared majors available.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Recommended studies: Biology and/or Chemistry
- Maths B
- Or TAFE and VET Awards (Certificate III and above)
- Or undergraduate and postgraduate study
- Or work experience (minimum of 1 year full-time equivalent)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|National Marine Science Centre||No|