Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Diploma of Design (UniLink) (8 months) is a higher education diploma which provides an alternative pathway to a bachelor degree. It includes study in digital, interactive and 3D design. The units are similar bachelor degree units, but classes are smaller and students have more one-on-one time with teachers. Students extend their creative and practical design skills and develop a modern approach to the role of design in society.
- To qualify for the award of the Diploma of Design (UniLink) (8 months), students must successfully complete 100 credit points comprising: 7 core units (87.5 credit points)
- 1 elective unit (12.5 credit points)
- Communication for design (CMS10002)
- Introduction to photography (DDD10008)
- Brand and identity design (GRA10002)
- Digital design (GRA10006) 20th century design (GRA20009)
Standard entry requirements
Successful completion of: Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification. completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including Certificates IV (completed), Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Associate Degrees and Degrees). Applicants without a formal qualification may be considered for entry if they have significant and relevant work experience and/or upon completion of the STAT test.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|