Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification is part of the Property Services Training Package. It provides training for those who wish to acquire the skills needed to operate and manage a real estate/property agency. It covers customer services and the procedures and practices involved in the management of property under an agency contract.
- 26 units: 6 core
- 20 electives
- Manage and monitor effective client service in the real estate industry
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Prepare tender documentation in the property industry
- Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Manage operational plan
- Manage people performance
- Develop a strategic business plan in the real estate industry
- Work in the stock and station agency sector
- Recruit, select and induct staff
- Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- Work in the real estate industry
- Market the agency
- Coordinate risk management system in the property industry
- Establish and build client-agency relationships
- Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- Minimise agency and consumer risk
- Ensure a safe workplace in the property industry
- Manage projects in the property industry
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Nepean College, Kingswood Campus||No|
|OTEN (Open Training Education Network)||No|
Campuses: Nepean College, Kingswood Campus.
**ADDITIONAL RESOURCES**You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:You are required to provide your own writing materials such as folder (for handouts or notes), calculate, notebook, pens and pencil, USBs for storage of your completed assignments and learning resources provided on the TAFE Moodle (online).You will also require a headset with a microphone and a Webcam to enable you to participate in Connected Learning sessions delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Campuses: OTEN (Open Training Education Network).
**PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE**This course is approved for a Commonwealth VET Student Loan (VSL). If you meet the VSL eligibility and academic suitability requirements, you are able to apply to the Commonwealth for a loan to cover all or part of your course fee. We will ask you whether you would like to apply for a VET Student Loan when you enrol and advise you of the process. Find out more about [VET Student Loans](https://www.tafensw.edu.au/vet-student-loans).Direct payment by Unit of Study instalments is available for this course. The Units of Study and associated fees for this course are detailed below. Fees are charged on the census day for each Unit of Study. To secure a loan for part or all of your course, you must be eligible and submit a valid application to the Commonwealth for a VET Student Loan. You may withdraw prior to the census date without incurring a fee.