Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Human Resource Management will give you the skills to effectively manage both organisations and their employees.
- 3 core curriculum courses
- 8 business foundation courses
- 9 compulsory human resource management courses
- 1 business internship
- 8 courses to form an arts major
- 4 arts elective courses
- Behavioural science
- English literature
- Environmental management
- Human resource management
- Politics and international relations
- Screen Arts
- Social justice
Standard entry requirements
- Refer to Notre Dame general admission criteria
Australian Human Resource Institute.
It is encouraged for students coming from a Notre Dame Pathway Program to look at entering in to a single degree first before changing their enrolment to a double degree. Applicants are encouraged to liaise with the Admissions office.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|