Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Understanding global contexts is more important to business than ever before. Economies are growing and changing. The world is increasingly interconnected. This program is flexible and designed to prepare you for a range of careers in business, industry or government. You could select the perfect imports as an international buyer. You might travel from one multinational branch to another (all expenses paid), supporting managers and boosting productivity in company branches. Perhaps you will find yourself negotiating trade deals with UK companies post Brexit.
- A key feature of the degree is a compulsory international study experience. Your time overseas will change your frame of reference and educate you as a global citizen. You will also: explore economics, business mathematics and business law
- study statistics and the science of decision-making
- learn about cross-cultural communication and negotiations
- consider social responsibility and technology's role in business
- build real-world skills through the University's corporate links. In second-year you will specialise in an area of interest: Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship (minor only).
- Corporate finance
- International business
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $123,000||
||Yes||No information available|