Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Business leaders have vision. They take responsibility and tackle challenges. They devise solutions, drive progress and unite people to pursue common goals. With this degree you could plan sales strategies for a video gaming enterprise or negotiate cross-border trade deals. You might design, launch and lead your own space travel start-up. Perhaps you will keep a gourmet coffee franchise on track or protect company data in a cybersecurity role.
- This degree fast-tracks your self-confidence and initiative, priming you for leadership in today's business world. You will: learn to effectively manage people, resources and projects
- explore business finance and commercial law
- study strategic planning and the science of decision-making
- consider client relations, ethics and the role of technology
- build real-world skills through internships, industry projects and entrepreneurial challenges. In the first year of the degree, you will gain the background necessary for a career in business. Core courses include Accounting, Commercial Law, Data Analytics, Finance, Marketing, and Managing Organisations and People. In subsequent years, the focus is on developing the technical, human and social skills required for business management. With its flexible structure, you will be able to undertake a second major in marketing or international business. Alternatively, you may choose to take two minors in a range of different areas such as entrepreneurship, creativity and critical thinking, cyber security, small and family business management and public administration.
Standard entry requirements
- Selection via ATAR
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||International: $123,000||No information available||Yes||No information available|