Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Well-honed entrepreneurial skills are critical for all professionals in today's volatile global workplace. But those who aspire to lead must take them to an entirely different level. The ability to systematically inspire and drive an organisation-wide culture of innovation will give you and your enterprise a near future-proof competitive advantage. Our Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) sets you on that path, is available upon completing any bachelor degree and will prepare you to lead innovation in all kinds of senior and leadership positions within your chosen industry. You could head a specialist product or service development team; progress to leading innovation in a national division; and in time drive companies' visions as a CEO or managing director. You could even take your destiny entirely in your own hands by launching your own business.
- The MBA (Entrepreneurship) is part of the Adelaide Business School's MBA suite and can be completed over two years. You don't need professional experience to apply, as the degree will equip you with: a deep understanding of the entire entrepreneurial process, from opportunity identification and concept development, to new-product launches and expansion
- highly advanced strategic thinking skills, with the ability to see the bigger commercial and societal picture and make decisions with a truly global outlook
- high-level problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and self-reflection skills
- outstanding management capabilities in critical business functions, including finance, accounting, economics and marketing
- extensive industry and professional relationships and networks.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|North Terrace||Domestic: $66,000|