Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In a conflicted and inequitable world, practical and informed steps towards positive growth are key. Global collaboration is needed to secure a stable, positive future for our planet. Our Master of International Trade and Development (MITD) equips you for leading roles in areas related to economic growth and development. We help you build the knowledge, networks and capacity to enable change. With this degree your role on the global stage is dictated only by your own ambitions. You could find yourself at a world summit, coming up with strategies for achieving long-term international goals. You might look after your community's interests as a local MP. Perhaps you'll be an international marketing manager, investment consultant, trade agreements negotiator, corporate export director or economic researcher.
- You can complete this degree in 12 or 18 months of full-time study depending on the courses you enrol in each term. Most courses are taught intensively, either as three two-day intensive modules (taught on a Friday afternoon and all day Saturday) or as a week-long intensive course. You will: gain practical insights into the political dynamics of trading environments
- understand the roles of key domestic, regional and global players
- consider opportunities and challenges facing businesses and economies in a globalised world
- build advanced legal and commercial knowledge
- learn negotiation and leveraging strategies through case-based learning experiences.
Standard entry requirements
A completed Bachelors degree or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|