Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program requires the completion of a significant thesis comprising advanced study and research, or a combination of postgraduate coursework and thesis. This course also provides the opportunity for students to undertake a Research Education Program to enable them to acquire research appropriate generic skills and attributes.
48 credit points
Standard entry requirements
- 4-year undergraduate degree in Education
- Or 3-year undergraduate degree and 1-year Graduate Diploma in a related area or equivalent
- Plus demonstrated capacity and/or aptitude for research
- International students need IELTS score of 7.0 overall with no band less than 6.5
- Police Checks
- 2 years of relevant work experience would be an advantage
- Students without research training units in their previous studies will be advised to undertake the combined coursework/research training option.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|