Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
In the Master of Entrepreneurship (Enhanced) you will learn how to develop new businesses, products, services, or processes, creating value and generating new revenue growth through entrepreneurial thought and action. This program will facilitate your career as an agent of change, either within a new venture or an established organisation. Students will learn about the latest concepts, frameworks, tools and techniques to identify and successfully implement new business opportunities. During the course, there will be many opportunities to interact with and learn from (corporate) entrepreneurs and put obtained knowledge, tools and skills into practice.Melbourne Business School's Master of Entrepreneurship will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to develop, launch and grow innovative enterprises and to successfully commercialise your own products and services.You’ll learn how to design new products and services using the latest in design thinking as well as how to develop a successful business model. This highly practical program will allow you to meet a wide range of entrepreneurs, have the opportunity to be mentored by them and get experience inside existing start-ups through internships.
- The 150-point Master of Entrepreneurship (Enhanced) consists of: 4 compulsory foundation subjects (50 points)
- 4 compulsory core subjects (50 points)
- 3 constrained elective subjects (37.5 points)
- 1 elective subject from the approved elective options (12.5 points)
Standard entry requirements
- A bachelor degree* or equivalent in a cognate area (ie, business or economics related)
- OrA bachelor honours degree* or equivalent in a non-cognate area
- OrA three-year undergraduate qualification* and at least 50 credit points, or equivalent, of graduate study in a non-cognate area
- OrA three-year undergraduate qualification* in a non-cognate area and at least two years of documented, relevant work experience
- OrA minimum of six years documented, relevant work experience
- AndA personal statement (no more than 1000 words) outlining why they wish to be considered for the course
- AndAn interview (for shortlisted candidates only).
|Mid year intake