Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program gives a broad understanding of Australian and global business environments and provides business work-skills to enable students to progress in a business management career. Students will gain practical skills and attributes that are highly valued by employers in a range of disciplines including Human Resource Management; International Business; Leadership and Management; Marketing; Tourism Management; Sports Management; Governance, Policy and Political Economy; Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Not all majors are available at all campuses.
- 24 courses: 7 core first-year courses
- a major sequence of a minimum of 6 unique courses. Two majors may be undertaken. Electives available from any non-restricted discipline area offered by the University.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Governance, Policy and Political Economy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Management
- Tourism Management
- Sports Management
Standard entry requirements
- HSC or equivalent
- Assumed knowledge: Mathematics
Human Resource Management major: Australian Human Resource Management Institute (AHRI); Marketing major: the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
Credit may be available to students who have studied a VET course or who have studied through another Higher Education Institution. Honours is available as an additional year to students who achieve a credit grade point average in their degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||International: $83,626||