Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This combined degree may meet the academic requirements to practice Law in NSW, and also become specialists in a scientific field. The Science degree gives students the basic skills and knowledge to contribute to scientific development in many areas of technology, industry, agriculture or the information revolution.
The first 3 years complete the requirements for the Bachelor of Science. In the final 2 years students complete the requirements of the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Honours).
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry (Advanced Materials)
- Chemistry (Medicinal and Organic)
- Earth Sciences
- Biodiversity and Conservation
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- No assumed knowledge for law
- Assumed knowledge for science - HSC mathematics and HSC Biology and/or Chemistry and/or Physics would be advisable depending on the intended major
- Selection is via academic merit only
Students completing this combined degree may meet the academic requirements to practice Law in New South Wales.
Honours in the Bachelor of Science is available as an additional year to students who achieve a credit grade point average.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||International: $181,501||No|
Campuses: Newcastle City Precinct.
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.