Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship combined degree is for those who are interested in understanding the world around us, and in creating innovative futures that influence markets, communities and societies. You will learn from leading researchers who will guide you through a tailored program. You will be able to follow your passions as you develop commercial skills, specialist knowledge and the ability to think distinctively, creatively and critically in a business environment. You will have authentic opportunities to work with industry and in research whilst you study.
320 units including 230 units of Core Courses, 80 unit Science Major and 10 units of Electives.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry (Advanced Materials)
- Chemistry (Medicinal and Organic)
- Earth Sciences
- Biodiversity and Conservation
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Or approved TAFE studies, or another preparatory program, such as Newstep, Open Foundation or Yapug
- Selection via ATAR or equivalent. Assumed Knowledge: HSC Mathematics Standard or Higher, Recommended Studies: In addition to HSC Mathematics, HSC Biology and/or Chemistry and/or Physics and/or Earth and Environmental Science would be a strong advantage in this program depending on the major you intend to complete.
A major in Chemistry is recognised by the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI). A major in Photonics or Physics qualifies graduates for associate membership of the Australian Institute of Physics (AIP).
Year 12 Adjustment points may be available to HSC students who achieve high results in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Earth and Environmental Science, and Science (Extension). Credit may be available to students who have completed a TAFE Diploma or Advanced Diploma. Honours is available as an additional year to meritorious students.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Fee comments - Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.