Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is the first step for professionals aiming to expand their career opportunities. You will improve your foundation skills in managerial decision making, understand effective organisational structures, study human behaviour and learn to expertly manage people. The program's content focuses on advanced management capabilities which are transferrable to organisations of all sizes in the public, private or not-for-profit sectors, arming you with the high-level skills and 'know-how' to succeed in management roles.
Students seeking a range of analytic, strategic and leadership skills for careers in business management
40 units (20 units Core courses + 20 units Directed courses)
- Business Administration
Standard entry requirements
- 3-year Bachelor degree in a non-related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a related discipline
- Or 3-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 1 year relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a related discipline plus 2 years relevant business experience
- Or 2-year Diploma in a non-related discipline plus 3 years relevant business experience
- Or minimum 5 years relevant business experience
Graduates who meet the academic requirements for admission into a Master program offered by the University of Newcastle, Faculty of Business and Law and may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle City Precinct||Domestic: $12,365|
Campuses: Newcastle City Precinct, Online, Sydney.
Fees are indicative and subject to variation. Overall program fee may vary based on course selection.