Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
A career in accounting provides challenging, rewarding and versatile opportunities in the current business environment. Increasingly businesses are looking for people with superior analytical skills which accounting can provide.The Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting program is designed for students with a degree in a field other than accounting who wish to obtain an introduction to accounting concepts and procedures.
- Professional Accounting
Standard entry requirements
- 3 year Bachelors Degree not in the discipline
- Or 3 year Diploma in the discipline
- Or 3 year Diploma not in the discipline + 1 year relevant business experience
- Or 2 year Diploma in the discipline + 2 years relevant business experience
- Or 2 year Diploma not in the discipline + 3 years relevant business experience
- Or At least 5 years business experience.
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting is a pathway for admission to the Master of Professional Accounting and is eligible for 40 units credit transfer. Graduates meet the academic requirements for admission into other Master degree programs offered by the University of Newcastle Faculty of Business and Law and may be eligible for credit transfer.
|Mid year intake
|Newcastle City Precinct