Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile Application Development) teaches students to influence how people interact with social networks, entertainment, e-commerce and information sourcing and sharing. Students learn through exposure to the working world and the very latest in research developments and technologies and have opportunities for industry placements, internships and research projects with industry partners.
- 108 units
- core courses in Information Technology (58.5 units)
- elective course (4.5 units)
- major (36 units) in Mobile Applications
- final semester group project (9.0 units).
- Information technology
- Mobile Application Development
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program OR complete a specified professional course AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program is professionally accredited by the Australian Computer Society.
Students who exit this degree having successfully completed the first two years will receive an associate degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Entry is available to students who have completed a professional course from the list on the University of South Australia website.