Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Diploma in Science and the Environment is a two-year program that prepares students for university study and upon successful completion guarantees entry into the second year of a wide range of science and technology degrees. The Diploma is a pathway into UniSA for students who do not meet the direct entry requirements for the degree they want to study.
- 72 units
- 8 foundation courses which develop sound academic skills
- 8 discipline courses from the science and environmental science pathways.
- Foundation Courses
- Environmental Science
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with a competitive ATAR
- OR complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete a Cert III or Cert IV
- Qualify for Special Entry
- Complete a University Foundation Studies program AND meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements.
This program can be packaged with the Bachelor of Environmental Science. Students can apply for the packaged programs through SATAC.
Applicants who have completed a TAFE/VET award at Diploma level or above, or who have studied at higher education level for more than two years will not be considered for admission to the program.