Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Systems is offered in a dual-hemisphere mode providing students with the unique opportunity of studying in the UK and in Australia whilst providing different perspectives on the global energy sector. The 18 month program is designed to provide students with a rigorous and comprehensive understanding of contemporary theory and practice, in the sustainable management of the global energy industry. By taking an industry focused multidisciplinary, systems approach, the degree prepares students for pivotal roles to shape the future of the energy sector.
- Sustainable Energy Systems.
Standard entry requirements
- Minimum second class (upper division) United Kingdom Bachelor's Honours degree
- Or a 4 year Australian Bachelor with Second Class (Upper Division), Division A, Division 1
- Or 3 year Australian Bachelor with First Class, High Distinction
- Or a non-UK / non-Australian qualification of an equivalent standard. The degree held should be in an appropriate discipline. The Australian 3-year Bachelor degree is permitted only with distinctions in the final year units OR with at least five years' relevant work relevant. Applicants are required to submit a personal statement, one academic reference letter, and a detailed curriculum vitae. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
This program commences in London. Students will complete their studies in Adelaide.