Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00244B (QLD); 02225M (NSW)
The Master of IT Innovation is a program that enables students to acquire knowledge and skills, and project management experience in IT innovation. The program will provide students with contemporary skills including data mining, big data analytics, cloud computing, Internet of Things, FinTech, and enterprise planning. The 4-unit capstone project is a full semester course providing students with strong project management skills comparable to industry practice.
- The Master of IT Innovation consists of 16 units and has the following structure: four foundation core courses each of one unit
- eight advanced core courses each of one unit, and one capstone project course of four units.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of a three-year Australian university Bachelor degree in the area of ICT
- Plus a minimum of two years' professional work experience in IT or Management, or equivalent
- And English Language Proficiency requirements for Category 2.
USQ is seeking accreditation for this degree with the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
As the Master of IT Innovation is a graduate conversion program, credits approved in the program do not automatically apply to other postgraduate programs offered by USQ. Up to a total of 8 credits may be granted for the 16-unit Master of IT Innovation. Credits may be granted on the basis of completed equivalent postgraduate study from a recognised university.