Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This combined program provides a structured program in Advanced Computing and Science. will undertake core units in computer science and selected Science areas.
240 credit points over 5 years full time study.
- Anatomy and histology
- Animal health
- Animal production
- Applied medical science
- Behavioural sciences
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Cell and developmental biology
- Computational data science
- Computer science
- Data science
- Ecology and evolutionary biology
- Environmental science
- Environmental studies
- Financial mathematics
- Food science
- Genetics and genomics
- Geography, Geology and geophysics, History and philosophy of science, Immunology and pathology, Immunology, Infectious diseases, Information systems, Marine science, Mathematics, Medicinal, Microbiology, Nanoscience and nanotechnology, Neuroscience, Nutrition science, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physics, Physiology, Plant production, Plant science, Psychology, Quantitative life sciences, Sciences and hydrology, Software development, Software development, Soil, Statistics, Virology, Welfare, Wildlife conservation
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent. Assumed knowledge: Mathematics Advanced or HSC Mathematics Extension 1 (depending on subjects selected). This course has a prerequisite of Mathematics Advanced (Band 4 or higher). The assumed knowledge will still apply.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No||No information available|