Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This dual program aims to provide the latest thinking in business and technology. It aims to equip students with skills that can lead to a wide range of career opportunities. Students may wish to pursue a career in science complemented by the business skills gained from a Commerce degree, or a career in business with the added dimension of a Science degree.
- 32 courses (192 UOC): Commerce core courses
- One commerce major
- One science major
- Science electives. NOTE: You must complete at least 16 courses (96 UOC) for commerce and 16 courses (96 UOC) for science.
- Commerce majors include: Accounting
- Business economics
- Business law
- Business strategy and economic management
- Financial economics
- Human resource management
- Information systems
- International business
- Real estate studies
- Taxation. Science majors include: Anatomy
- Earth science
- Food science
- Marine science
- Materials science
- Molecular and cell biology
- Physical oceanography
- Vision science
- Food Science and Technology
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Assumed knowledge: Mathematics
Meets the education requirement of various professional bodies including Australian Computer Society (Information Systems), Australian Human Resources Institute (Human Resource Management), Australian Securities and Investment Commission (RG-146) (Finance), CPA Australia (Accounting), Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (Accounting), ACCA (Accounting) and Institute of Public Accountants (Accounting), depending on course selection.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|UNSW Business School||Domestic: $42,494|
The UNSW HSC Plus applies to the Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science.