Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The course provides the foundation level for people seeking careers and qualifications in business and management. The program is also suited for managers qualified in other disciplines. This Graduate certificate, containing the four basic units of Business Administration, offers a pathway to post-graduate diploma in Business Administration or into the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
48 credit points consisting of 4 core units.
- Financial analysis
- Marketing management
- Business ethics and sustainability
- Strategic management and business policy.
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|City Flinders||International: $16,700||Yes|