Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Victoria University is one of the world's leading institutions in ERP systems (SAP) education as recognised by industry, SAP and academia. The University has strong links with the ERP industry and offers one of the most comprehensive ERP curriculum in the world covering areas such as; Business Process Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Change Management, Programming, Implementation, Strategy Development, Configuration and Administration. Students learn on the latest SAP solutions. These include SAP ERP modules and applications including business information warehouse, business objects, business intelligence, customer relationship management, advance planner and optimiser, solution manager and netweaver components.
- 192 credit points consisting of: 13 core units
- Plus Option 1: 1 capstone unit and 2 elective units, OR Option 2: 2 business research proposal/thesis units.
- Enterprise resource planning systems
Standard entry requirements
- Relevant Bachelors/Honours degree
- And/or professional experience
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 and no individual band score less than 6 or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||
|No information available||Yes||No information available|