Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course offers specialisations in Fashion Design, Interior Design and Creative Direction and Styling. The degree course is underpinned by a learning culture that provides insight into innovation and creativity, builds on academic imperatives as the foundations for lifelong learning and love of design.
- Integrated core and specialist units, focusing on Fashion Design, Interior Design or Creative Direction and Styling. The course offers a nurturing and progressive learning experience through 5 core strands of study
- Design Context, Design Communications, Design Methods, Design Synthesis and Design Studio.
- Creative direction and styling
- Fashion design
- Interior design
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 with a ATAR of 67.5 or equivalent
- Or relevant experience and portfolio and interview
This is an internationally recognised degree program.
Student may apply for Academic Credit (RPL) for previous studies they may have undertaken. An Application for Academic Credit, along with supporting documentation and payment of the Academic Credit fee is to accompany the Application for Enrolment or to be lodged before commencement of studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Melbourne, Sydney.
FEE-HELP is available for eligible students.