Our Sydney campus has moved to new modern facilities. The new location is easily accessible from three different train stations, a regular bus service and a cycle path passes by the new campus. Alexandria also offers affordable accommodation and is a growing food culture destination.
Taste the passion. See the world. Feel at home.
The student experience at Angliss is like no other learning environment. The experience industry is all about community. That's what you're part of when you study with Angliss.
One day you might be honing your culinary craft in our campus kitchen facilities. The next day could see you visiting a winery or tourist attraction off-site and learning from one of our industry partners and making new friends.
From guest lectures to global study exchanges – get ready to experience a new kind of learning.
Student life and facilities
We know that study works best when you're supported and connected. To make sure students experience the best of campus life, Angliss offers a comprehensive range of support services, activities and resources.
Orientation is your essential introduction to life at Angliss and will welcome you to our community. Take a tour of our on-site facilities like the Lounge, on-site cafe and bake shop. Or get inspired by the calendar of student events and exclusive student offers and discounts.
There's the library and study areas, bulk-billing medical services and places to relax – all located at our central city campus.
Learning and study support
Learning advisors are our experienced support staff who offer free assistance to all students. You can book an appointment or a go to a drop-in meeting and get individual support for:
- Assessments and writing
- Studying for tests
- Research and referencing
- English language development
- Finance, budgeting or maths
- Time management and study habits
- Online learning and computer skills
Wellbeing and support services
- Free and confidential advice on campus when you need it.
- Life and study can present a range of complex challenges to students no matter their circumstances. Let us help with essential support service options including:
- Counselling and personal development
- Accommodation information and resources
- Financial support information and referrals
- Local information and tips
- Disability support options