Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Studying Bachelor of Business degree at Bond University will provide you with a comprehensive, multidisciplinary foundation to work as a business professional in varied business environments. You will apply what you have learned and develop your entrepreneurial, leadership and teamwork skills by designing and running an actual business. You will have exclusive access to the Bond Business Commercialisation Centre and the Bond Business Accelerator that collectively offer a broad array of tools, networking opportunities, mentoring by industry and academic experts and other resources to encourage and support them throughout their business degree.
- University Core Subjects: Critical Thinking and Communication
- Leadership and Team Dynamics
- Ethical Thought and Action
- Beyond Bond: Professional Development and Community Engagement Program. Core Subjects: Accounting for Decision Making
- Principles of Economics
- Business Model Generation
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Digital Transformation of Business
- Business Law
- Business Model Execution
- Business Statistics or Quantitative Methods. Students must complete either one of the Business majors. Students must choose six (6) elective subjects of which at least three (3) must come from the Bond Business School subject list. Students are also encouraged to complete a second major or minor to diversify their skills and enhance their employability.
- Asian business studies
- Digital business
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business and strategy
- Management, Marketing
- Marketing communication
- Sports management
- Tourism management.
Standard entry requirements
Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent. Bond University does not rely solely on the Overall Position (OP) or the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR). Rather, a range of criteria is used such as extracurricular involvement and personal attributes, including outstanding leadership and community involvement qualities.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gold Coast||Domestic: $93,360|
The Bachelor of Business is a broad-based qualification accepted nationally and internationally by leading employers in a wide range of corporate disciplines. Graduates often attain roles in Advertising, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, Public Relations, and Research.