Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Laws program is a postgraduate law qualification that provides maximum flexibility and choice with a range of specialist areas.
Students who possess a prior academic or professional qualification in law
The Master of Laws program comprises 8 subjects, all postgraduate law electives.
- Corporate and Commercial Law and Practice
- International Business and Finance Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Canadian Law and Practice
- Legal Practice
- Family Dispute Resolution
- International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution.
Standard entry requirements
Professional law qualification (LLB, JD or equivalent)
The degree does not satisfy professional admission requirements in Australia.
Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||