Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00300K (NT); 03286A (NSW)
Students will undertake foundation core units in anatomy and physiology introducing the musculo-skeletal system and the normal physiology of nerve and muscle function, the cardiovascular system, the respiratory system as well as other basic cellular and genetic processes.
The program requires 1 year full-time or part-time equivalent study. The preferred model is part-time study. It will consist of a total of 8 units made up of 2 common units and 6 specific units related to exercise and sports science.
- Exercise and sport science
Standard entry requirements
- NTCET or equivalent (Year 12) and an ATAR of 60 or higher
- Or Certificate IV or above
- Or STAT score of 135 or greater
- Or submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience
- Or 6 months of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma
- Or completion of 40 credit points in the Preparation for Tertiary Study Program (ZTEP01), the Preparation for Tertiary Success (ZPTS11 or ZPTS21), or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||Yes||No information available|