Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is intended to provide intelligence professionals, whether they are in law enforcement, national security, public or private sectors with the opportunity to undertake studies at postgraduate level in the area of intelligence through Charles Sturt's Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security (AGSPS).
Intelligence professionals, whether they are in law enforcement, national security, public or private sectors
- 64 subject points. Subjects: Advanced research skills
- Analytical tools and tradecraft
- Contemporary professional debates
- Crime analysis
- Criminology and criminal justice
- Critical thinking
- Imagery and geo-spatial intelligence
- Risk management and national security issues
- Strategic operational and tactical intelligence theory and practice.
- Intelligence analysis
Standard entry requirements
Applicants must first meet requirements for the Graduate Certificate before enrolling in the Graduate Diploma
The Master, the Graduate Diploma and the Graduate Certificate make up an articulated set of courses and credit is given in each higher level course for the subjects completed in the lower.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||