Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course develops originality and independence of thought and trains students in research. It aims to broaden your knowledge and expose you to the latest developments in exercise and sports related research.
- Domestic and Family Violence Theories and Perspectives
- Domestic and Family Violence Responses and Interventions
- Advanced Studies in Domestic and Family Violence Practice
- Domestic and Family Violence Project
- Research Methods in Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences Project 1
- Literature Review in Nursing
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
Applicants with VET study may have other qualifications such as a Year 10 or Year 12 secondary school certificate. Applicants with work and life experience are those who left secondary education more than two years ago (i.e. who are not classified as recent secondary education applicants) and have not undertaken vocational education training (VET) or higher education study since then. 'Experience' includes a combination of factors sufficient to demonstrate readiness for higher education such as mature-age entry, professional experience whether completion of the Special Tertiary Admission Test (STAT) is required or not, community involvement or work experience. Applicants may have undertaken non-formal programs that have helped prepare them for tertiary education or are relevant to the proposed higher education field of study.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Bentley - main campus||