Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Want a career rich with diverse experiences? The Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Arts combined degree helps you build transferable skills that will equip you for a wide range of career opportunities, now and in the future. Enjoy opportunities to explore your creativity and the freedom to study more of what interests you, with a huge range of business and arts specialisations to choose from. By combining knowledge from both your specialisations, you can graduate with a unique skill set that sets you apart. For example, you can major in both digital media and journalism to develop dual expertise that is valued across all areas of business, media and marketing. Better still, you will gain plenty of practical experience that prepares you for the everyday challenges of business, including industry placements, work-integrated learning and overseas study tours.
- 32 credit points total which include: 16 credit points of Business units
- 16 credit points of Arts units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module
- Course requirements for both of Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Arts must be satisfied.
- Business and digital communication
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Event management
- People management
- Organisational psychology
- Project management
- Retail and supply chain management
- English - Children's literature
- English - Creative writing
- Digital media
- Gender and sexuality studies
- Geography and society
- International relations
- Language and culture studies
- English - Literary studies
- Media studies
- Middle East studies
- Politics and policy studies
- Professional experience and practice
- Public relations
- Religious Studies
- Sport and society
- Sustainability and society
- Visual arts
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL or equivalent.
- This course uses the ATAR and your entire academic record as part of its selection consideration
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
Credit for prior learning may be offered to applicants who have successfully completed post-secondary studies.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Geelong Waterfront, Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.
Not all majors are available at all campuses. Course also offered in Cloud (online) mode. Students enrolled at the Geelong Waterfront Campus will be required to undertake some units of study at the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus.