Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Study the Bachelor of Marketing (Psychology) and become an expert at uncovering the reasons behind consumer behaviour. Combine principles from complementary disciplines to unlock creative marketing solutions and graduate with a unique skill set that’s in demand across all industries. Get inside the mind of customers by learning about the psychology that drives consumer decisions. You'll be trained in innovative data practices that allow you to shine a light on the different facets of customers – from culture and lifestyle to personality traits and decision-making behaviours. Then, get practical experience translating these insights into influential marketing and communication strategies. Hone your skills working on real-world business and marketing problems through our work-integrated learning program. Contribute to campaigns alongside established professionals and build industry experience and networks that prepare you for an exciting career.
- 24 credit points of core units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Marketing (Psychology)
Standard entry requirements
- VCE Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 30 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 25 in English other than EAL or equivalent. This course uses the ATAR and your entire academic record as part of its selection consideration
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
- For more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience refer to the Deakin University website.
The Bachelor of Marketing (Psychology) is accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) and the Australian Psychological Accreditation Council (APAC). Graduates will be eligible for a one-year credit reduction, needed to become a Certified Practicing Marketer by the AMI. Completion of the course also provides students with an APAC accredited three-year degree in psychology. This allows students to then undertake additional study in pursuit of professional registration as a practising psychologist through the Psychology Board of Australia (PBA).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||International: $110,592||No|
Course also offered in Cloud (online) mode.