Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Study the Master of Business Analytics to become a business analytics professional capable of driving growth through analytics-based solutions. The program is designed to meet industry needs, and has been developed in conjunction with our course partners including IBM, Microsoft, Altis Consulting, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, PBT Group and PwC. This course introduces you to a range of internationally recognised business intelligence and analytics tools and has a strong focus on practical learning. You’ll learn how decision-making problems in business can be solved using modern modelling and solution techniques.
Professionals who wish to obtain formal qualifications in business analytics
- 16 credit points total which include
- 11 credit points of core units
- 1 credit point from course grouped elective units
- 4 credit points of elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Academic research
- Artificial intelligence for business
- Arts and cultural industries
- Cyberlaw, Digital transformation
- Event management
- Financial planning
- Human resource management
- Information systems
- Management consulting
- Project management
- Public sector studies
- Property and real estate
- Supply chain management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or other qualification at a higher AQF level in any discipline
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of the Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
The Master of Business Analytics is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS). Completion of this course grants eligibility for entry as a Professional member of the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Alternative exit: Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics; Graduate Certificate of Business Analytics
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $57,376|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.